How often do natural lashes grow?

In addition, scientific research on eyelashes has shown that the anagen phase of the eyelash growth cycle lasts 1 to 2 months. The anagen phase lasts 4 to 10 weeks, in which the eyelashes will grow at a rate of 0.12 to 0.14 mm per day. The longer an eyelash stays in the growth phase, the longer it will grow. If you have any questions about eyelash loss, consult an eye doctor who can guide you on treatment options.

Composed of sensory fibers, human eyelashes perform a protective function against airborne debris by reflex closing the eyelid when hit by dust particles that can enter and damage the eye. The eyelashes are very sensitive to the touch and, when an object or particle touches them, they send automatic signals to the brain to close the eye. There are also several eyelash serums available without a prescription that can help you get longer and thicker eyelashes, as well as some natural home remedies you can try. It's already that time of year when natural eyelashes fall out faster than usual and this causes eyelash extensions to fall out with them.

They might wake up in the morning and have one or two eyelash extensions fall out, but remember that eyelashes are like any other hair on the body that replace themselves as they continuously move through a natural growth cycle. Since each individual eyelash is in its own phase of the growth cycle, it's normal for a few eyelashes to fall out most days. Get denser, denser and stronger eyelashes in just one month with the clinically tested Better Not Younger Superpower eyelash enhancer serum. Although between 35 and 40% of eyelashes may be in the growth phase (which is extended with the serum), the remaining 60% need time to go through the cycle before returning to the growth phase.

If you've lost all your eyelashes, King says that the underlying reason behind hair loss may influence whether or not your eyelashes grow back. Then, use the included applicator to spread a thin layer of serum as close to the lash line as possible. But eyelashes are more than just pretty accessories for the face; they serve an important function.

Mattie Cournoyer
Mattie Cournoyer

Lifelong music scholar. . Award-winning travel advocate. Hardcore coffee specialist. Extreme food guru.